Confined Space Entry
Learn to Enter and Work in Confined Spaces with RMS Training.
This course is designed for participants that have a need to enter and/or work in confined spaces as part of their duties.
The course covers both theoretical and practical implications of the confined space legislation.
✓ 70% Savings for eligible students
For Prices & Booking: Please call (08) 9400 7500 or complete the enquiry form on this page .
The course covers subjects such as:
- Understanding current legislation, terms and definitions
- Risk assessment / Job Safety Analysis Permit System
- Understanding tag out / lock out
- Understanding and demonstrating hazard reduction and risk assessment
- Understanding and monitoring atmospheric testing equipment
- Tally Boards
- Densities of Gases
Course Outcome RIIWHS 202D
RMS Entry Requirements
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory
- Enclosed shoes, long pants and a long sleeved shirt are required