Elevated Work Platform
Learn Licence to Operate a Boom Type Elevating Work Platform Course (TLILIC2005) with RMS Training.
✓ 70% Savings for eligible students.
✓ Qualification Recognised Australia Wide.
✓ Statement of Attainment on completion
✓ Theory and practical training provided
For Prices & Booking: Please call (08) 9400 7500 or complete the enquiry form on this page .
Available for VOC’s, Experienced and Inexperienced Operators
Group packages available for corporate clients – please call the office to explore options
Verification of Competency (VOC’s) Available for corporate clients or direct to individuals Must have documented evidence of competency held (Valid ticket)
Standard training course designed for the person wishing to obtain their nationally recognised High Risk Work licence to operate an EWP (WP class)
- EWP safety awareness
- Slings, harnesses and other personal protective equipment
- Hazard identification and risk controls
- Pre and post operational checks
- EWP orientation
- EWP orientation (ground controlled)
- Basic operation (basket controlled)
- Working at height
Units of Competency
- TLILIC2005 -Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 meters or more)
- WorkSafe – Licence to Perform High Risk Work
RMS Entry Requirements
- 18 Years Old.
- Have 2 valid forms of identification on the day of training one current photo ID.
- Enclosed shoes, long pants and a long sleeved shirt are required.
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory