Safe Working at Heights
Learn Safe Working at Heights Course with RMS Training.
By Law persons must be adequately trained to work at any height where a fall could occur.
This course is designed for participants currently working, or intending to work, at heights such as roofs, construction sites or similar, covering off on important safety considerations when conducting work in such environments.
For Prices & Booking: Please call (08) 9400 7500 or complete the enquiry form on this page .
Available for VOC’s (Verification of Competency) must have documented evidence of competency
RMS’ Safe Working at Heights covers:
- Practical control measures in place to eliminate or reduce the risk of falling.
- General legislative requirements
- General guidance information
- Implementation of AS/NZS 1891
- Be able to use the process for controlling the risk of working at heights
- Understand the requirements with regard to EWP and Scaffold use
Unit Of Competency:RIIWHS204D
RMS Entry Requirements
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory