White Card in Person
Learn to Work Safely in the Construction Industry (CPCCOHS1001) with RMS Training.
✓ 70% Savings for eligible students
This course is a general health and safety induction aimed at the construction industry which provides vital safety awareness for people working on construction sites in Western Australia.
It is for anyone who is considering or is working on a construction site in Western Australia
For Prices & Booking: Please call (08) 9400 7500 or complete the enquiry form on this page .
Instructor led training
This course covers topics such as:
- Occupational Safety & Health
- Managing risk in the Workplace
- Environmental Considerations
Participants will also learn about their rights to refuse work, resolution of workplace issues, how to apply workplace policies and procedures and reporting & documentation requirements.
Unit/s of Competency
- CPCCOHS1001 – Work Safely in the Construction Industry
RMS Entry Requirements
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory