Confined Space Entry
February 19 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$200
RIIWHS202D: Confined Space Entry
A nationally recognised training course for Enter and Work in Confined Spaces RIIWHS202D
Get a nationally recognised qualification to Enter and Work in Confined Spaces (RIIWHS202D)
Learn to Enter and Work in Confined Spaces with RMS Training.
Course ContentThe course covers subjects such as:
- Understanding current legislation, terms and definitions
- Risk assessment/Job Safety Analysis Permit System
- Understanding tag out/lock out
- Understanding and demonstrating hazard reduction and risk assessment
- Understanding and monitoring atmospheric testing equipment
- Tally Boards
- Densities of Gases
Unit/s of Competency
- RIIWHS202D - Enter and work in confined spaces
Half /day with pre reading
RMS Entry Requirements• 16 years old
• Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory
• Enclosed shoes, long pants and sleeved shirt are required.
COURSE FEE: $250.00
CALL TODAY FOR THIS WEEKS SPECIAL $450 INCLUDES SAFE WORKING AT HEIGHTS & GAS TESTING
RECOMMENDED COMBO: Confined Space Entry / Gas Test Atmospheres (MSMWHS217)
RMS offers this course for a discounted course fee of $300.00 conducted every week as above.