Confined Space Entry
June 27 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm$250
RIIWHS202D: Confined Space Entry
A nationally recognised training course for Enter and Work in Confined Spaces RIIWHS202D
Get a nationally recognised qualification to Enter and Work in Confined Spaces (RIIWHS202D)
Learn to Enter and Work in Confined Spaces with RMS Training.
Course ContentThe course covers subjects such as:
- Understanding current legislation, terms and definitions
- Risk assessment/Job Safety Analysis Permit System
- Understanding tag out/lock out
- Understanding and demonstrating hazard reduction and risk assessment
- Understanding and monitoring atmospheric testing equipment
- Tally Boards
- Densities of Gases
Unit/s of Competency
- RIIWHS202D - Enter and work in confined spaces
RMS Entry Requirements• 16 years old
• Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory
• Enclosed shoes, long pants and sleeved shirt are required.
Weekly every Wednesday
COURSE FEE: $320.00
RECOMMENDED COMBO: Confined Space Entry / Gas Test Atmospheres (MSMWHS217)
RMS offers this course for a discounted course fee of $350.00 conducted every week as above.
|Confined Space Entry||27 June 2018||08:00 am - 04:30 pm||JOONDALUP||10||$250.00|