November 12, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm$299
A nationally recognised training course for Licence to operate a forklift truck.
Get a nationally recognised qualification for Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck (TLILIC0003)
Course Description:A one-day training course for experienced and inexperienced operators. This course results in a High Risk Licence to perform forklift operations under WorkSafe WA. This course covers all aspects of safe forklift operations and is delivered under the licensing requirements of Worksafe WA.
Course ContentCourse contents include:
- The legal requirement for forklift operation
- Pre-start checks
- Driving and parking the forklift
- Lifting, lowering, carrying and settling loads
- Stacking and de-stacking
- Occupational Safety & Health regulations
- Hazard identification
Unit of Competency
- TLILIC0001 - Licence to operate a forklift truck.
- WorkSafe - Licence to Perform High Risk Work.
- Must be a minimum of 18 Years Old
- Have 2 valid forms of identification on the day of training one being a current photo ID.
- Enclosed shoes, long pants and a sleeved shirt are required.
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory
Course Delivery:This course involves a Classroom-based theory component with practical training followed by a theoretical and practical assessment.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be PRE Reading material as a requirement for this course which will be emailed at the time of booking.
Weekly: Every Thursday
$299.00 (course only)
If you are directly employed, or previously been employed, in the Building and Construction industry in WA you may qualify for CTF funding which can reduce your training costs by up to 70%. Contact RMS for further information!
WorkSafe registration, processing of photo ID and application, can be done for you at an additional fee of $135.
|Forklift||12 November 2020||08:00 am - 04:30 pm||JOONDALUP||6||$299.00|