Safe Working at Heights
July 3 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm$250
RIIWHS204D: Safe Working at Heights
A nationally recognised training course for Work Safely at Heights RIIWHS204D
Get a nationally recognised qualification for Work Safely at Heights Course (RIIWHS204D)
Learn Safe Working at Heights Course with RMS Training.By Law persons must be adequately trained to work at any height where a fall could occur. This course is designed for participants currently working, or intending to work, at heights such as roofs, construction sites or similar, covering off on important safety considerations when conducting work in such environments.
Course ContentRMS’ Safe Working at Heights covers:
- Practical control measures in place to eliminate or reduce the risk of falling.
- General legislative requirements
- General guidance information
- Implementation of AS/NZS 1891
- Be able to use the process for controlling the risk of working at heights
- Understand the requirements with regard to EWP and Scaffold use
Unit/s of CompetencyRIIWHS204D - Work Safely at Heights
RMS Entry Requirements
- 16 years old
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory
Course Frequency:Weekly every Tuesday
RECOMMENDED COMBO: Safe Work at Heights / Confined Space Entry / Gas Test Atmospheres
RMS offers this combo for a discounted course fee of $550.00 conducted over 2 days every week on Tuesday and Wednesday.
|Safe Working at Heights||3 July 2018||08:00 am - 04:30 pm||JOONDALUP||10||$250.00|