Before agreeing to this quotation please read the terms and conditions following. Your purchase order number will be used as confirmation of your booking and will confirm your agreement to these Terms
Terms and Conditions
1.Terms of trading are strictly payment in advance, payable at least 48 hours before commencement of training, unless a credit account is opened in advance, in which case terms are strictly 30 Days from
2. RMS will not commence the provision of services until payment or written authorisation for payment in the form of a Purchase Order has been received. Course paperwork will NOT be released without
3. RMS abides by the mutual recognition agreements formed between all States of Australia, in the recognition of other RTO’s training and certification therein awarded.
4. Maximum numbers of participants allowed on this course are 8 per trainer. Should you exceed this, it may result in failure to complete all the learning outcomes as specified by the course outline, thus
additional days of training may be required to complete the course before certificates can be issued. This may incur additional costs and if so the client shall meet all such costs.
5. Please note the valid time period of the quotation supplied, should you wish to book training after the expiry date of the quote, please confirm with the quotation provider if any amendments are required to
6. Tentative bookings must be confirmed within the terms specified by the quotation provider. Failure to confirm bookings in writing will result in termination of the booking and possible loss of dates. RMS
shall not be liable for any changes made to bookings, if you fail to confirm your booking in writing. Emails are acceptable as written confirmation.
7. RMS holds the copyright to all the courses it provides. The curriculum and all accompanying documentation have been developed, and are owned by RMS. Course material may not be duplication in full or part without written authorisation from RMS.
8. Fees quoted for Nationally Recognised Training are exclusive of Goods and Services Tax and also exclusive of any applicable withholding taxes. All non – recognised training and other expenses are subject to GST. Where withholding taxes are applicable, they will be billed to the client at cost. Where applicable, the Goods and Services Tax will be billed to the client at prevailing rate which is currently 10%
9. The day rate is for the trainer’s time only. We do not charge for the use of our training facility, or refreshments, however any machinery used or
hired, will be billed to the client’s account. A 10% administration fee will be added to the total cost of all expenses incurred by RMS such as catering,
travel, accommodation, car rental, taxis, course consumables and similar items.
10. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the law of the State of Western Australia and the client agrees to submit to the non – exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
11. RMS shall be entitled to charge consulting and cancellation fees and expenses where, through no fault of RMS, the project is cancelled by the client.
12. Where a project is valued at more than Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000) and/or runs over an elapsed period of one month or more, RMS reserves the right to invoice for monthly progress payments for the proportion of work already undertaken.
13. RMS will provide the consultancy services in a professional manner strictly in accordance with the Quotation as provided. The liability of RMS in respect to any injury or loss arising from the negligence of the consultants in discharging their obligations under the brief shall be limited to Five Million Dollar ($5,000,000) in any and all circumstances.
14. The client indemnifies RMS and their employees and subcontractors against all and any losses or injuries suffered by the consultants and their employees and subcontractors during the term of the project arising other than as a result of the negligence of the consultants or their employees or subcontractors.