CPCCLHS3001: Personnel & Materials Hoist
A nationally recognised training course for Licence to operate a personnel and materials hoist CPCCLHS3001
Course Description:This course covers the required skills to operate a personnel and materials hoist and results in the issue of a licence to perform high risk work by Worksafe WA.
Course ContentCourse contents include:
- Hoist operations and operating techniques
- Pre operational and shutdown of the hoist
- Hazard identification and risk controls
- Emergency procedures
- Legislative requirements
Unit of Competency
- CPCCLHS3001 - Licence to operate a personnel and materials hoist
- WorkSafe - Licence to Perform High Risk Work
- Must be a minimum of 18 Years Old
- Have 2 valid forms of identification on the day of training one being current photo ID.
- Enclosed shoes, long pants and a sleeved shirt are required.
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory
Course Delivery:This course involves a Classroom based theory component with practical training followed by a theoretical and practical assessment.
PLEASE NOTE: This course is conducted on site only
Course Frequency:This course is conducted onsite according to client demand
Group packages available for corporate clients - please call 9400 7500