Car M: Car Introductory Lesson (Manual)
RMS Training is proud to announce that we are now offering “C” Class manual driving lessons! Manual training is offered in brand new vehicles where our customers will experience a never before seen approach to safely learning how to drive.
As a Registered Training Organisation servicing the Northern Suburbs of Perth for almost 20 years we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a quality service.
Having offered Heavy Vehicle driver training for many years we understand the emphasis needed on safety and for first time drivers we will be focusing on ensuring that our customer not only knows how to drive but understands the implications of what other drivers can do.
For every student we will offer the opportunity to participate as a passenger in our HR vehicles so as to highlight the implications of interactions between trucks and light vehicles.
- Must hold a C Class (Car) WA issued Learners Permit
- Progress towards eligibility to sit licence test for C class Manual licence (Please note that all individuals are responsible to identify their own personal eligibility with Dept of Transport prior to commencing practical training as RMS cannot be held accountable for decisions made by the Department where individual circumstances prevail ie individual medical circumstances
- RMS recommends you check availability and book your DOT Practical Driving Assessment (PDA) online prior to commencing lessons as wait times can be substantial. Bookings can be made online through the Department of Transports website at: www.transport.wa.gov.au
This session involves the introduction of skills and knowledge required to drive a car safely, in compliance with relevant state/territory roads and traffic authority licence requirements and regulations for C Class manual vehicles.
It includes maintaining systematic and efficient control of all vehicle functions, monitoring traffic and road conditions, managing vehicle condition and performance and effectively managing hazardous situations.
This 2.5 hour introductory session will consist of:
- Mandatory Pre Requisite safety information session and questionnaire
- Practical driving instruction
- Observation as passenger in a HR truck to experience interaction between cars and trucks
- Car maintenance session
SESSION FEE: $65.00 (2.5 hour booking)
This session is recommended for all learners wishing to prepare for their practical driving assessment.
Session bookings can be made online as per the availability shown below.
Please note this session will start and finish at RMS Training's Joondalup office.