RIIWHS202: Confined Space Entry
A nationally recognised training course for Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
Get a nationally recognised qualification to Enter and Work in Confined Spaces (RIIWHS202D)
Learn to Enter and Work in Confined Spaces with RMS Training.
Course ContentThe course covers subjects such as:
- Understanding current legislation, terms and definitions
- Risk assessment/Job Safety Analysis Permit System
- Understanding tag out/lockout
- Understanding and demonstrating hazard reduction and risk assessment
- Understanding and monitoring atmospheric testing equipment
- Tally Boards
- Densities of Gases
Unit/s of Competency
- RIIWHS202D - Enter and work in confined spaces
Half /day with pre-reading
RMS Entry Requirements• 16 years old
• Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory
• Enclosed shoes, long pants and sleeved shirt are required.
COURSE FEE: $250.00
CALL TODAY FOR THIS WEEKS SPECIAL $450 INCLUDES SAFE WORKING AT HEIGHTS & GAS TESTING
If you are directly employed, or previously been employed, in the Building and Construction industry in WA you may qualify for CTF funding which can reduce your training costs by up to 70%. Contact RMS for further information!
RECOMMENDED COMBO: Confined Space Entry/Gas Test Atmospheres (MSMWHS217)
RMS offers this course for a discounted course fee of $300.00 conducted every week as above.