A nationally recognised training course for Conduct Civil Construction Grader Operations RIIMPO324E
COURSE DESCRIPTIONA course designed to equip participants with the basic skills to safely and effectively operate a Grader in a Civil and Mining setting.
RMS has long history with years of experience with our extensive fleet of mobile plant equipment. You will benefit from this training by understanding these five critical parts to becoming a successful grader driver/operator:
1. Pre Start Inspections
2. Cabin Controls and Dashboard orientation
3. Common activities and/or tasks for grader operators
4. Shut down procedure
5. Machine fundamentals, Safety & Emergencies
Unit of CompetencyRIIMPO324E - Conduct Civil Construction Grader Operations
- 18 years old
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory
- Steel cap boots, long pants and a long sleeved shirt are required.
Currently offer this training course on demand please contact RMS