A nationally recognised training course for Conduct Civil Construction Grader Operations
COURSE DESCRIPTIONA course designed to equip participants with the basic skills to safely and effectively operate a Grader in a Civil and Mining setting.
RMS has a long history with years of experience with our extensive fleet of mobile plant equipment. You will benefit from this training by understanding these five critical parts to become a successful grader driver/operator:
1. Pre Start Inspections
2. Cabin Controls and Dashboard orientation
3. Common activities and/or tasks for grader operators
4. Shut down procedure
5. Machine fundamentals, Safety & Emergencies
Unit of CompetencyRIIMPO324F - Conduct Civil Construction Grader Operations
- 18 years old
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory
- Steel cap boots, long pants and a long-sleeved shirt are required.
Currently, offer this training course on-demand please contact RMS