A nationally recognised training course for Conduct Civil Construction Excavator Operations RIIMPO320E
Obtain a nationally recognised competency for Hydraulic Excavator Operations
A course designed to equip participants with the skills and knowledge to safely and effectively operate an Excavator in a Civil and Mining setting.
This course is a two day program that gives you a thorough understanding for the theory and practical operations of an Excavator.
- Practical experience in a working quarry site
- Students are introduced to what would be expected in a real mining role..
- RMS will always consider promoting graduates to existing and potential Mining clients.
RMS has long history with years of experience with our extensive fleet of mobile plant equipment. You will benefit from this training by understanding these five critical parts to becoming a successful excavator operator:
1. Pre Start Inspections
2. Cabin Controls and Dashboard orientation
3. Common activities and/or tasks for excavator drivers / operators
4. Shut down procedure
5. Machine fundamentals, Safety & Emergencies
Unit of Competency
- RIIMPO320E – Conduct Civil Construction Excavator Operations
This course is conducted over two days consisting of two parts, Theoretical and Practical
Theoretical component can be facilitated online.
• 18 years old
• Must hold current “C” Class licence as a minimum
• Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory
• Steel cap boots, long pants and a long sleeved shirt are required for the quarry.
• Two forms of identification one of which must be photo ID
Verification of Competency (VOC's)
- Available for corporate clients or direct to individuals
- Must have documented evidence of competency held (Valid competency)