Driving Instructor / DOT Assessor
RMS is currently seeking expressions of interest for the casual roles of Heavy Vehicle Driving Instructor and/or Assessor
Heavy Vehicle Driving Instructors will provide tuition, supervision and guidance to members of the public wishing to attain a heavy vehicle drivers licence and nationally accredited unit of competency TLIC3004 Drive Heavy Rigid Vehicle offered by RMS. Driving Instructors will be required to conduct Heavy Vehicle driving lessons in any of the designated RMS training vehicles on a casual basis Monday – Saturday from our Joondalup location.
The Role of casual Heavy Vehicle Assessor will provide HR licence assessments of students upon completion of their training on behalf of RMS and Department of Transport.
Currently RMS Training offers Unrestricted HR and Automatic HR training and licencing in partnership with the Department of Transport.
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (mandatory)
- Certificate IV Heavy Vehicle Driving Instruction
- TLIC3004 Drive Heavy Rigid Vehicle
- Department of Transport approved driving instructor and/or
- Department of Transport approved Assessor status
- Mechanical qualifications or transport background will be well regarded
Interested persons are advised to provide a covering letter and CV outlining vocational experience to Merryn Richards at the following email:
Further enquiries regarding this position can be obtained by phoning RMS on 9400 7500.